PAGE

Monday 18 November 2013

My Pretty Wigs - 24 October 2013


 I bought four new wigs for myself recently, cause I wanna try it out what's the feeling to have a short hair in blonde with pink color or pink color hair before I go to hair saloon to cut or dye my hair and I don't want to have the feelings something like 'I'm regret' to cut it or dye it.  So, these are the wigs I bought it.  


  •  Short Hair with blonde and pink color
  •  Short Hair with pink color
  •  Long Hair with pink color
  •  Long Hair with brown and pink color


 All these wigs I bought will came with the hairnet and is in a set pricing.  These are the packaging for my wigs.

Short hair (Blonde with Pink Color)

Long Hair (Pink Color)

Long Hair (Brown and Pink Color)



Short Hair (Pink color)

 Now, I am starting to wear it out all these wigs and take some photos.  See how it's work!  Showing my current hair length with brown hair color.  This is my current look. 



 Let start the short hair (blonde with pink color) first and continue with others three colors.

Am I look Chio?

Long Hair - Brown with Pink color



Long Hair Pink Color



Short Hair Pink Color

 Looking at these pictures of myself.  WOW! I'm look pretty cute! huh?!? haha...

  Overall, all these wigs are really a great stuffs.  It's look like a real hair when you touch it and doesn't look like fake.  Even I am taking pictures here, it's look like my hair not shinny at all like a plastic.  Some others wigs are not really in a good condition, when you wear it you'll know that's fake and not feeling comfortable. But these wigs are really is high quality wigs and its can do perm/curl/straightening and do any hair styles you want it to be.  So, I love it very much! 


Wigs Star Ratings: «««««



2 comments :

  1. Looks like you love pink hair! :D Wigs are a great way to experiment with hairstyles~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hanie =) yea~ I love pink hair and other pinky things.. since can't dye the hair color into pink so the great way is wigs.. <3

      Delete